Magnesium Hydride, Grade G
This Magnesium Hydride has been developed by Evonik Industries.
Evonik Industries owns the patent for applied production procedure.
- is non-pyrophoric
- reacts with water, acids or alkaline moderately under evolution of hydrogen gas
- does not contain any organic contamination or any other metal components.
It can be used as
- storage material for hydrogen
- reducing agent
- starting material for magnesium compounds or alloys
- foaming agent for metals
- starting material for nanoscaled or amourphous metal powders.